My mom made these Ham ‘N Cheese Crescent rolls for our family as a meal when I first had Kennedy. As I’ve been looking for things that Tyler will eat that also serves the family, I decided to try to make them myself. I love how easy they are to make! They are also perfect to reheat quickly as a meal. I paired them with a salad and the kids ate them with some fruit and pasta.
Ham ‘N Cheese Crescent Rolls
3-oz package (1 cup) thinly sliced ham
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2-4 T finely chopped onion
1/2 tsp garlic salt
8 oz. can crescent rolls (I found that I actually used 2 containers)
2 tsp. butter
- Preheat over to 375 F. Grease a muffin pan.
- In small bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spoon the meat mixture onto wide end of each triangle. Top with 1/4 tsp butter. Wrap the dough around ham mixture. Completely cover mixture and press edges of dough tightly to seal and prevent leakage during baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe makes 8 (I found I got 14 when I didn’t stuff them too much)
These don’t last very long in our household. I hope that your family will enjoy them as much as mine!